Limbik’s Account Executives are critical in growing our market share at Fortune 1000 brands, agencies, publishers and media companies. Having experience in both SaaS/software sales and analytics/data products, this individual will need to have solid experience in selling annual enterprise contracts, as well as an impressive track record of consistently exceeding revenue targets. The ideal candidate will also have impressive domain expertise and established relationships in publishing and advertising. Tenacity is key.
- Generate and develop new business relationships quickly and effectively
- Demonstrate and model the drive, initiative and persistence, and sense of urgency to win in sales
- Plan, execute and manage against weekly/monthly/quarterly goals
- Interface and communicate effectively with multiple cross-functional departments
- Cultivate and manage client partnerships alongside executive team
- High energy, optimistic and highly motivated sales professionals with a proven track record of success with enterprise software client-side experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills a must
- 3-5 years minimum direct experience with business development/sales required, with experience in web analytics software or research products and solution suite preferred
- Strong understanding of social media and analytics as well as primary and secondary research and how this information can be applied to help client’s to achieve their goals
- Experience with hosted solutions in selling software as a services (SaaS), specific to the analytics space
- A relentless work ethic and a desire to learn a new skill set, develop additional expertise and create the future of digital business analytics
- Established contacts and relationships within the industries mentioned above is a plus
Product Marketing Manager - Growth Hacker
Limbik is seeking an experienced product marketing manager to drive growth and activations, creating lasting relationships between our company and our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution and analysis of programs that drive growth and engagement. Day to day activities include creating lead nurture campaigns, building lifecycle flows, and partnering with the product team to optimize onboarding flows. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and creative, and will be excited about the opportunity to make a big impact.
- Partner closely with cross functional teams including sales, product, and engineering, to increase team leads, creation and activation
- Identify and understand key customer segments and their lifecycle journeys
- Develop, design, test and launch activation flows from web campaigns to landing pages and sign up experiences
- Build foundational lifecycle campaigns aimed at improving user engagement and retention
- Interpret campaign results, drive improvements and proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Create strong processes and demonstrate effective project management skills to drive web execution cross-functionally across all key constituents.
- Manage Limbik’s social media channels
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding data, telling stories, and executing across channels to create a customer-focused product experiences.
- Deep customer insight and experience applying those insights to optimize the product experience.
- Proficient communication and influencing skills: a strong marketing and customer point of view and can articulate it in a way that influences key partners and stakeholders.
- Understanding of a campaign’s impact by analyzing results and developing a plan of action to optimize performance.
- Creative idea generation and execution, including writing copy, developing campaign ideas, working with design, etc.
- Experience building and optimizing customer lifecycle programs
- Experience marketing to SMBs or consumers, e-commerce (a plus).
- 3+ years of marketing experience at a SaaS company
Customer Success Manager
Limbik is looking for a Customer Success Manager to help maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customer base of leading Publishers, Media Companies, Marketers and SMBs. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned SaaS Customer Success professional to join a dynamic company, work directly with customers, establish solid metrics-driven processes and scale a team.
- Ensure the satisfaction, success, and growth of Limbik customers
- Achieve customer retention, user adoption, support resolution, customer satisfaction
- Act as the voice of the customer during planning, product and other strategic conversations
- Maintain our proactive customer health tracking system to validate how leading indicators of individual customer health drive overall satisfaction and retention/upsell rates
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues
- Collaborate with sales team to identify, strategize, and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- 3-5 years of Customer Success experience in the digital video, online data/research, measurement/analytics, ad tech, or media ecosystem working with leading brands, publishers, agencies and media companies
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue growth
- Experience analyzing data, trends to customer growth opportunities and churn signs
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to educate customers about complex ideas in an elegant, meaningful way
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help shape our offerings and how we interact with clients
Full Stack Engineer
Limbik is a New York-based, SaaS attention analytics and verification platform for video. Top publishers, brands and agencies use Limbik to measure and drive attention.
- You are a passionate Full Stack engineer who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Work as a key member of a high performance, lean startup team.
- Have a strong sense of ownership, you’re not just responsible for a single issue but for a suite of product features that deliver to the customer
- Create delightful and novel user experiences for Limbik’s SaaS offering
- Strive to produce sub-second response times even when analyzing massive data sets.
- Passion for everything web
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems
- Strong CS fundamentals, demonstrated rigor in engineering practices
- Working knowledge of developing for mobile (web, iOS, Android) a huge plus
- Experience with developing for OTTs (Apple TV, Roku, etc) is a huge plus
Product Designer - UX/UI
Limbik is seeking a Product Designer to help turn powerful data into a beautifully designed and easy to use interface. Analytics can be a tough thing to understand; our goal is to design the simplest way for our customers to collect, analyze, and act on their data. Limbik cares deeply about design. As a technical company building a data-heavy product, design is especially important: we want a beautiful brand and well-designed product to be key differentiators.
- Work in close collaboration with product and engineering teams to see a project from concept through implementation
- Help develop and then work within a new design language that helps us ensure we are always true to our brand
- Be a constant champion for the user, in every aspect of your work.
- Advocate for your design direction in a clear and upfront manner when necessary
- We are looking for a full-stack designer, able to create beautiful interfaces, intuitive user experiences, functional prototypes, and clean HTML/CSS
- At least three years’ experience in design
- Ideally has experience working with a data and analytics company
Data Scientist Engineer
We are looking for a Data Scientist Engineer to help us discover the information locked in our vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, and doing statistical analysis.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using ML techniques
- Providing custom analytics for individual clients as needed.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Linear and logistic regressions, Naïve Bayes, SVM, Random Forests, etc.
- Experience with data science toolkits
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Proficiency in using SQL to access data
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions and statistical testing
- Programming skills in object oriented languages such as Ruby a plus
- Great communication skills